Wednesday 19 September 2018

"Jack's song."




I firmly believe that the point to life is to make as many positive connections with whoever you come into contact with.
This obviously includes your family and especially your kids. I am hoping that when my wife and I have traversed the ever changing landscape of parenthood that we might one day  develop our support roles to becoming friends with our kids.


Anyway I hope you enjoy this song. If you have enjoyed the song please share it with your friends and subscribe to my Utube Channel.



If you are a company (of any size) that would like me to create a song to endorse your product or service please email me at.




I really look forward to hearing from you soon.


Love from


James aka The Middle Class Wrapper








Autumns here and so are you

Wife said pink but you were blue

2 at school hear us cheer

last foreign students that’s 8 this year

I am sure that we are going to be friends

Parents first evolving into friends

Walk with me number 3

we’ve got spare clothes and you’ve done a wee

Have a rest at Molly’s cafĂ©

Lifeguards keeping the beaches safe

Walking number 3 there’s little sound

Calmly walking home without a sound

15 weeks old you're my second son

Parody a song get that washing done

Wipe off crayon off the wall

It wasn’t you you’re not that tall

Time for tea and maybe a Hob Nob to

Peter Kay was right it drinks your brew

Support your neck, sleep all night,

Teething, crawling, chew and bite,

Playtime roll a ball to you

and a lump of plastic called a Jumperoo

Your Mum will mark your height's against the wall,

Dad wears Elton’s shoes cos he’s not that tall

I don’t notice when my phone beeps

Because I’m happy in the now

You sit on my lap during Twirly Woos

You’re a big fan of farmyard noises

Like the cow and the chickens to


Do you dream in your cot

Open a window he’s a little hot

This noisy team you're a part

The race is long but you’ve made your start

We both had a giggle at that unclaimed smell

We are going to be friends yes time will tell

We are going to be friends yes time will tell


Please come and say hello on Twitter, Facebook or Utube.




https://twitter.com/ClassWrapper
https://www.facebook.com/MiddleClassWrapper/
Copyright James Macdonald 2018











No comments:

Post a Comment