Wednesday 12 September 2018

"OnTheLoo!"




I think that parenting, like surfing, can often feel 95% like you're paddling hard against the oncoming waves with the occasional moment of pure joy and gratitude. 

One of the parenting jobs ,like doing the daily School run, dealing with the runs, stepping on a Barbie tiara in the middle of the night, having to get up to check for monsters under beds...

 that would definitely fall into the "being repeatedly smashed in the face by freezing salt water" category is "Potty Training." 

If you have ever found a potty in a stranger place that all the places shown in this film (actual places I have found a potty) I would genuinely love to hear from you. 

I hope you enjoy the song. If you have enjoyed the song please share it with your friends and subscribe to my Utube Channel.

If you are a company (of any size) that would like me to create a song to endorse your product or service please email me at.


I really ook forward to hearing from you soon.

Love from

James aka The Middle Class Wrapper




If you are too tired from a day's mopping up and would just rather I sang the song to you please click this link.
                                                       Play "OnTheLoo" Now!
Oh yes
At 12 months old my daughter didn’t need the potty
Oh yeah
I hope my sons can achieve that goal in quite a similar way
That freshly laid poo on a shelf
history's not repeating itself
On the loo,
It’s not in the bowl it’s now on the floor
On the loo

I’m mopping up urine for evermore

On the loo

The boy will do whatever he wants to do

On the loo

The aim is to have hands that don’t smell of pooh

Urggh urggh urghh urghh

On the loo

Stand up weeing makes me proud of you

Oh yes

I tried to demonstrate but you were on the ipad

Oh yeah

Maybe emotional blackmail would work? “you’re making Daddy sad”

Daddy’s busy ten minutes more

Big mistake 

there’s wee on the floor

On the loo

Lost today’s battle but I’ll win the war

On the loo

Regardless of mess I couldn’t love you more

On the loo 

You’re squatting outside like a feral dog

On the loo

You can bring in a stick but not a log

It’s on the carpet!!!!!!!!!

On the loo

be better at this if we named you Sue
 
Have to dress you in mainly dark blue

Most of my clothes smell of pooh

On the loo 

Lost the battle but I’ll win the war

On the loo 

Regardless of mess I couldn’t love you more

That’s the third pair this week

On the loo 

stand up weeing makes me proud of you

On the loo

Finally most of its in the loo

On the loo

What I read about this was mostly true

Please come and say hello on Twitter, Facebook or Utube.


https://twitter.com/ClassWrapper

https://www.facebook.com/MiddleClassWrapper/


Copyright James Macdonald 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment