Friday 9 November 2018

World's biggest Toddler


Should you ever in life decide to put away childish behaviour and grow up? If that means having a pension, sending Christmas cards and not drinking on a school night, too often then yes. 

If that means not hiding under a single bed in a Travelodge to scare your little brother whose frantically looking for the phone charger you hid minutes ago then no. Surely that's one of life's simplest and biggest pleasures.

Hope you like the song and please subscribe to my Utube Channel.

James





Here is the link to the song in case you'd rather just watch it.






Verse 1



                                 I’m getting quite bored of puerile jokes about Wrexham!
      We’re in Wales to watch rugby and drink lots of beer
“Stop giving me wet willies!”
Saying “your Mum!” doesn’t work because she’s your mother to.

Chorus

You know you don’t need your passport?
You know you don’t need a VISA?
Can he see? I’m desperate to transfer my seat
But they’re all reserved until Bristol so he’s stuck next to me!

Verse 2



I’m under a bed at our sister’s trying not to giggle
He’s lost his charger than I hid seven minutes ago
He’s getting really frustrated
I grab his hand and he shrieks like a scared little girl

 Chorus



I won’t stop saying "You are!"
Having a laugh doesn’t make me a lout!
Admit it was funny when the ticket lady said
"Please get them out!"


Instrumental

Chorus
No one else is laughing
It’s like babysitting a giant toddler
That you can’t sit on a step!



 Final Chorus



No I won’t pull your finger
There’s no time difference in Cardiff
At least this strife is only for Christmas and not for life
The person who deserves a medal
Is probably your wife

Yes the person who deserves a medal is probably your wife.









No comments:

Post a Comment