Wednesday 10 October 2018

Man makes shed-argues with his wife-and makes it again!


Sunday Shed making timeline

09.00
Husband passes his wife a baby pretty much as soon as she returns from the gym.

09.05
Husband is quite possibly being dishonest when he says that he can't smell what is clearly a stinky nappy

09.06
Husband runs into the garden.

09.10 
Husband ignores the ever so possibly (micro management style of his wife) advice to read the instructions and make sure the ground is level first.

09.16
 In a clear act of defiance husband uses the shed instructions to remove some cat pooh from the decking and cracks on, quote unquote "like a middle aged shed building legend!"

11.23 
Man's wife bring him a lovely calming (very wise) cup of chamomile tea and to observe his progress so far.

11.26
Wife can't hide her immense disappointment that the shed now looks like it's been modelled on the leaning tower of Pisa. They "discuss" the alternatives making sure that the door is shut and the kids can't hear.

11.28 
Husband burns his tongue on near boiling chamomile tea!

11.35 
Husband admits his wife's, possibly right, but does so really quietly, through clenched teeth, behind the shed where she can't hear or see him.

11.42 
Husband nearly gives himself a hernia trying to move the now fully made shed.

11.48
Husband does what he should have done in the first place if he'd read the instructions and makes the ground level.

11.49-17.45 
Man makes shed and starts to feel and look a bit like a shed making middle aged legend.







This song is actually not about shed making at all. I'm just enjoying learning about time lapses on my GOPRO and now can't do anything without feeling the powerful urge to Time lapse capture it.


Me having a very quick pooh (not attractive)


Me doing fast press ups (pretty much the same)


Me doing very fast and messy towel folding (no different that at normal speed)


Anyway as with all the other songs these lyrics were written by me,James Macdonald and are therefore subject to copyright. Please don't nick them unless you want to give me some money or a big cake.


Here is the link if you don't want to read the lyrics below.



The vital countdown 

It’s 4 in the am

It’s cold and its dark

You should now be writing

Before doing laps of the park

Do the same and you just get the same

Stop hitting snooze

(Hitting snooze)

Listen to Mel and it will improve

You need her vital countdown

Her vital countdown


 Still only 2 Utube subscribers

And both are your Mum

How to make things viral

                                                Without exposing my bum


With hopefully some decades to go

Can I turn it round?

Henry Ford invented cars aged 45

You need the vital countdown

Mel’s vital countdown

Mel’s vital countdown
(Instrumental)

“Yeah I would get up and go for a run but I’m coming down with a verruca and I probably shouldn’t run on it? 
STOP IT!

If only I had the time to get in shape 
STOP IT!

Oh I would so go for a run but my lucky trainers are at work, I’ve only got my spare ones. 
STOP IT!

Yeah if only I had better genetics. 
STOP IT!

Yeah I would do some writing but I think I need to be in the perfect mental state and I’m still a bit stressed about taking that lawnmower to the tip so maybe do that then start being a writing legend? 
STOP IT!

If I was a bit younger I would go for it. 
STOP IT!

Yeah I’m just too tired I should have done this before we had the kids.
STOP IT!

If I could just catch a break! 
STOP IT!

Yeah if the economy was better I would so go for it 
STOP IT!

Mel's Vital countdown

Mel's Vital countdown

Mel's Vital countdown

Oh come on!

Just do the vital countdown

Stop stalling forever

Try the vital countdown


Click below to say hello 






Twitter @DadMissions2018





facebook @MiddleClassWrapper





Instagram-mcwrapper2018









James Macdonald Copyright 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment