Friday 28 December 2018

Wow! That's what I call a Christmas Fairytale parody.





Is the fact that this year,I really didn't want anything for Christmas evidence of my complete lack of imagination.Or that I am already blessed to have everything I want and need in my life?

It's probably a bit of both. Thanks to all those adverts that are "helpfully" aired every 2-3 minutes in between Milkshake cartoons our 2, probably like most children decided that their Christmas would be a total write off if they didn't get everything they had decided they really did need.

"Daddy I do really need a Pink plastic nail salon and cryptocurrency trading suite!"

"I'm not sure you, need, it darling ?"

"No I really do."

"I think Maslow might have something to say about that!"




Here's the link to the song in case you're not much of a reader. I hope it amuses you and if it does please like, share and subscribe it. I'd also love to hear what you thought about it?
Having watched it would you share the reaction of an anonymous lady in Wolverhampton on Reddit?

"WTF was that!" 

Or would you view it slightly more favourably? I'd genuinely love to know and I will do my best not to sulk for a few hours or crash round the house if you're feedback is leaning towards Wolverhampton.






It was Christmas Eve again,
I was at a bus stop
An odd man said to me
Do you want this Brussel Sprout

He then delivered a speech
Second act scene one King Lear
I slowly backed away
Trying not to show my fear

Will crypto currency
Take all my debts
from me
We’ve got our finger crossed
For those shares in XRP
So happy Christmas
You’re still my hunny bun
If I gave you a mark out of ten
I’d definitely give you one

Our cars full of toys
And half eaten fruit
Where do I put the recycling
Oh it goes in the boot
You casually mentioned
that we’ll need an estate
I’ve booked a vasectomy
One snip too late

You snore
You’re pretty
your occasionally witty
When there’s food on the floor
Your there with the mop
You’re constantly singing
Are all parents winging?
Kiss me in the kitchen
Lets embarrass the kids


Has been on loop
since at least last July
And every question we ask
Is met with Why?

You’re Aquarius
I’m Leo
Please stop being Neo
Stop shouting at the rugby
you must know the score

He’s itching its lice
looks and taste just like rice
We’re both exhausted
But I feel truly blessed

The kids put their stockings up
Just after Valentines day
Will I get all I hope for
I couldn’t say


The Tesco orders due
Oh great re heated stew
I grew 3 babies
We’d agreed no more than two
You always get your way
You know that’s just not true
I wanted beige or pink
 The car is clearly blue
The snowman song
Has been on loop
since at least last July
And every question we ask
Is met with Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment