Monday 21 October 2019

A parody of "My Sharona" entitled "Meghan & the New Mums" the Middle Class Wrapper




Being a Dad is awesome and a genuine blessing.That said it can also be an energy sapping,sleep deprived groundhog day, mine field!

Having to try and answer any number of wonderfully obscure questions at any time of the day and night? Tick

Having to clean, feed,dress three, at times, quite unreasonable people before you get to clean feed dress yourself? Tick

Sometimes feeling a bit invisible as someone's Mum or Dad? Tick

That said having watched my wife expertly and stoically navigate the stormy seas of growing,giving birth to and raising our three children I have to say we Dad types get an easier ride of the parenting roller coaster.

Yes we have to do 50% more work in 80% less time with 70% less energy but we don't have to grow a person in our bodies and then push them out!

There seems to be an unfair amount of scrutiny on Mothers which from what I can see only leaves people feeling like there not doing enough when clearly they're doing a superb job.

This I think was highlighted recently in an BBC interview with Meghan Markle who I can imagine is doing a great job.

It is was what inspired my latest displays of Dad parody singing bafoonery.

I hope you like it

Love James 
aka The Middle class Wrapper.



"My Sharona" parody entitled"TopMumming" 

Meghan is a brand new Mum
A brand new Mum
She needs an online hug
Can we phone her?
I saw her recent interview
She's done a few
We need to tell her and other Mums
We proud of her

Mumming never stops!
Sippy cup!
Such a dirty life!
They always wake you up
for another day of daily grind
I think you are....Woah!

YOU'RE TOP MUMMING!

In this game of life you won
You just won
"Parenting is easy?"
That's a misnomer!
Children are a mystery 
and we have three
"Parenting comes easily?"
That's another misnomer!

Mumming never stops!
Sippy cup!
Such a dirty life!
They always wake you up
for another day of daily grind
I think you are....Woah!

YOU'RE TOP MUMMING!

YOU'RE TOP MUMMING!




ABOUT ME AND THE CHANNEL 

How's it going? I genuinely hope you're all doing okay.If you're a parent then you may fluctuate between a state of happy/blessed to have kids to an ever present level of exhaustion?
My inner voice, that sounds like my wife, just told me to stop showing off and be serious for a moment.
I set up this Youtube channel because writing parody songs and generally being a Wally really helps me with my intrusive thoughts,OCD anxiety stuff.
That said if I can amuse some Mums and Dads and maybe even give a hopefully positive,useful,common sense type perspective on a problem you may have through the most unlikely of techniques,a parody song then hopefully everyone wins or at least you might feel relieved that at least your husband's mid life crisis is contained to the house not the whole Internet.
So with that in mind do you have a marriage or parenting question,hack,stress or tip (same as hack really) that I could dedicate to you in the next parody song?

You'd be helping me out.If you do but prefer to remain anonymous no drama.

I will probably just make something up.For example "Steve from Wolverhampton" may become Mr S Cowell from Surrey? Thanks for reading this far if you did and if you want to be a legend and start indiscriminately liking, sharing and subscribing  this content that would really make my day.

Thanks for your support.

Love James aka MC Wrapper

PS Please get in touch with a daft or sensible question asap

Like everyone, I love a LIKE and a SHARE but what I really love is some interaction. 

Please watch a song and tell me what you think?

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.

James aka MC Wrapper

To check out and subscribe to my website
www.middleclasswrapper.com

To check out my blog
https://middleclasswrapper.blogspot.com/

To find me on Twitter
Middle Class Wrapper @DadMissions2018

To find me on Instagram its
mcwrapper2018

 #middleclasswrapper #dadsinging #howtodestress #neverstop #mcwrapper #humor #memes #meme #funny #lol #funnymemes #comedia #fun #memesdaily #lmao #instagram #haha #jokes  #viral #instagood #f #edgymemes #hilarious #laugh #funnyvideos #memestagram  #smile #video  #dailymeme #motherhoodunplugged #mpasi #mama #dad #school #toddlerlife #parentinglife #familytime  #letthembelittle #parent #mommy #positiveparenting #anak #mum #fun #dailyparenting #summer #play #parentlife #parentinganak #happy #mommyblogger #backtoschool #childhood #instagood #babyboy #newmom  #dads #dad #fathersday #dadlife #family #moms #love #daddy #fatherhood #kids #parenting #fathers #dadsofinstagram #parents #father #baby #daddys #mums #parenthood#hotmessmom #parentingquotes #memes #toddlermomlife #realmoms #parentingmeme #sahmlife #tiredmom #thatmomlife #mommylife #hotmessmomdiaries #thestruggleisreal #sahmproblems #boymom #parentproblems #kidmemes #parentmemes #fatherhood #mombie #mumlife #parent #motherhoodunplugged #momliferocks #mommyproblems #mommabear #meme #parentsofig #mommyhood #motherhoodthroughinstagram #toddlerproblems #momhumor #momlife #momsofinstagram #parenting #parenthood #funnymom #momproblems #parentingmemes #parentinghumor #momlifebelike #momprobs #mommemes #momsbelike #funnymoms #momstruggles #sarcasticmom #dadlife #motherhood #momjokes #mom #parentinglife #funny #parents #kids #momlifeisthebestlife #realmomlife #motherhoodunfiltered #momtruth #momquotes 
#dad #mom #family #love #father #baby #daddy #kids #dadlife #fatherhood #parenting #mum #happy #instagood #son #parenthood #momlife #motherhood #dads #fun #parents #children #daughter #mother #fathersday









No comments:

Post a Comment