Friday 18 October 2019

Dads.Are we tough enough? Billie Eilish Parody of "Bad Guy" by Middle Class Wrapper






What does it mean to be a tough guy in 2019? 


As a Dad do you have to be physically or mentally tough? Have the roles of parenting changed so much that as long as your child has a role model nearby that they can look to to see what mental and physical resilience looks and acts like, it doesn't actually have to be one of their biological parents?

This is my parody of Billie Eilish's song "Bad Guy" thank you to Billie for making it, it's brilliant.

I hope you like it.

To watch the video and listen to the parody song click the link below

Link to parody song


That Dad Guy


I've got 3 kids
And a wife,

it took a while
When hurt
Get up
flash them a smile
Sleeping
is vital 
now and then

Street fight
you're Sagat
can i be Ken
bruises from  
weekly jui jitsu
that could be wine, food, snot  
or pooh
small hands appear
when I'm on the loo

You are not invisible!

I'm not a tough guy
cry at "Finding Nemo" guy
like to be more buff guy
Chest needs more tone guy

 that tired dad type

bit scared of the wife type
no shoes on the carpet type
pretend I can't hear type


I'm that dad guy 

What?

You are not invisible.





ABOUT THE YOUTUBE CHANNE


(in case you hopefully check out the song)



Hello and thanks for taking the time to check out my Youtube channel,I really do appreciate it.

I have created this channel with the aim of amusing as many people as possible.The creative process of writing lyrics,parodying songs, creating and uploading videos to a Youtube channel really helps me with my ongoing mental health issues.

I have struggled with OCD and intrusive thoughts for about 20 years. 
Swopping interesting thoughts about songs lyrics and video shot lists is a welcome change to anxiety about imaginary road traffic accidents or leaving the gas on.
As opposed to the sporadic scatter gun approach I have adopted to uploading Youtube content to my Channel over the past year I have decided for the sake of my sanity that I will try and go for a quality not quantity approach and upload 2 a week on a Wednesday and Sunday.



I am also aiming to help as many good people doing good things as possible.

Like everyone creating content on Youtube I love a LIKE and a SHARE but what I really love is some interaction. 


Please watch a song, say hello and tell me what you thought.


I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.


James aka MC Wrapper





To check out and subscribe to my website

www.middleclasswrapper.com



To check out my blog

https://middleclasswrapper.blogspot.com/



To find me on Twitter

Middle Class Wrapper @DadMissions2018



To find me on Instagram its

mcwrapper2018



The lyrics and footage in this film are subject to copyright James Macdonald 2019



#billieeilish #badguy #middleclasswrapper #dadsinging #howtodestress #neverstop #mcwrapper #humor #memes #meme #funny #lol #funnymemes #comedia #fun #memesdaily #lmao #instagram #haha #jokes  #viral #instagood #f #edgymemes #hilarious #laugh #funnyvideos #memestagram  #smile #video  #dailymeme #motherhoodunplugged #mpasi #mama #dad #school #toddlerlife #parentinglife #familytime  #letthembelittle #parent #mommy #positiveparenting #anak #mum #fun #dailyparenting #summer #play #parentlife #parentinganak #happy #mommyblogger #backtoschool #childhood #instagood #babyboy #newmom  #dads #dad #fathersday #dadlife #family #moms #love #daddy #fatherhood #kids #parenting #fathers #dadsofinstagram #parents #father #baby #daddys #mums #parenthood
#billie #eilish #billieeilishedits #billieeilishfanpage #whenweallfallasleepwheredowego #wherearetheavocados #billieeilishedit #billieeilishfan #billieeilishfanart #ilovebillieeilish #billieeyelash #whenthepartysover #oceaneyes #explorepage #buryafriend #bil #finneas #blohsh #dontsmileatme #iloveyou #like #love #billieeilishmemes #billieeilishmusic #billieilish #idontwannabeyouanymore #ilomilo #bhfyp
#ilovebillieeilish #iloveyou #edit #buryafriend #instagram #billieeilishmusic #meme #billieeyelash #bil #youshouldseemeinacrown #blohsh #finneas #sad #tiktok  #fanpage #cute #beautiful #taylorswift #lovely #billieilish #billieeilishfanacc #copycat #idontwannabeyouanymore #likes #finneasoconnell #lilpeep #l #wwafawdwg #billieeilishtour
#hotmessmom #parentingquotes #memes #toddlermomlife #realmoms #parentingmeme #sahmlife #tiredmom #thatmomlife #mommylife #hotmessmomdiaries #thestruggleisreal #sahmproblems #boymom #parentproblems #kidmemes #parentmemes #fatherhood #mombie #mumlife #parent #motherhoodunplugged #momliferocks #mommyproblems #mommabear #meme #parentsofig #mommyhood #motherhoodthroughinstagram #toddlerproblems #momhumor #momlife #momsofinstagram #parenting #parenthood #funnymom #momproblems #parentingmemes #parentinghumor #momlifebelike #momprobs #mommemes #momsbelike #funnymoms #momstruggles #sarcasticmom #dadlife #motherhood #momjokes #mom #parentinglife #funny #parents #kids #momlifeisthebestlife #realmomlife #motherhoodunfiltered #momtruth #momquotes #bhfyp
#dad #mom #family #love #father #baby #daddy #kids #dadlife #fatherhood #parenting #mum #happy #instagood #son #parenthood #momlife #motherhood #dads #fun #parents #children #daughter #mother #fathersday



No comments:

Post a Comment