Friday 4 October 2019

Drifters parody of "On the roof"



Sometimes you just need to retreat to your Man cave to be with your own thoughts.When you live in a house with three children under the age of 7 that's often easier said than done

I hope you like the song.



hide in the loo 
hide in the loo


When my 3 kids make me want to cry
and my opinion on your hair
didn't go well

I lock myself in the downstairs loo
And all my cares and stress
sods right off

(Hide in the loo)

On the loo its peaceful as can be
And the constant smell of damp 
don't bother me

When my trip home 
took a little longer
because we always need 
bread, milk and cheese

I hide away from the same requests
And all that high pitched noise behind this door

(locked in the loo)

In the loo 
the only place I'm calm

And what part of a tiger is its balm

Lock yourself in the loo 

baby I don't mean to be rude
but I pretend I've eaten dodgy seafood

Ooh it's like dirty water

Right smack dab in the middle of the house
I've found a paradise that's child proof
Hide in the loo
And if your kids start winding you up

Just pretend you need 
a number two

Hide in the loo
In the loo or toilet if you're really posh
Or the restroom if you're stateside
Or the dunnie if your Oz side
Or the water closet if you're a time traveller from the 1800s



To check out my Youtube channel please click on the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment