Friday 4 October 2019

Chesney Hawkes Parody of "I am the one and only "entitled "I am a living pronoun!"




I have to say I am utterly confused by the concept of people now requesting that they are addressed by a pronoun as opposed to their previous name. To be honest I struggle to remember the names of our three children!

This is a song about my confusion,hope you like it.


I am a living pronoun 

what the "fridge magnet "does that mean?

Call me, 
call me by my pseudo name
or call me by some other name 
On Monday its Jimmy
On Tuesday please can you call me Kimmy
on Wednesday
my name is Singuen Smythe du prett
Then on Thursday
its Crepe suzette
on Friday its Fido
I'm still a very very big fan of Dido

I am a living pronoun
Given 1 name I wanted 3
I am a living pronoun
do you remember pot pourri?

powered by 
nervous energy and caffeine 
Parody is my smoke screen
Can't reverse into spaces 
and can still struggle with my laces
intrusive thought frustration, 
trying a cold flotation

Emotionally I'm several
if there was a sarcastic army
I'd be a general 

I am a living pronoun
Given 1 name I wanted 3
I am a living pronoun
favourite Australian
easy that's Kylie

When we discuss online
doesn't have to be all dark and gloom
before I post
would I say this 
if my kids were in the room?

are they being real or pretentious? 
being honest being precious? 
there may be a reason 
why to then being pronoun is pleasing


If you want become a pronoun
It doesn't really bother me
I am going to bite my tongue and be friendly
Here are your 17 cups of tea


To check out my Youtube channel please click the link below



MIDDLE CLASS WRAPPER

No comments:

Post a Comment