Saturday 18 August 2018

Chapter 1:I'm the middle class wrapper!




Welcome to this, the official blog of "The" may sound a bit arrogant as I'm sure I'm not the only person out there who has strong minded opinions about the issues affecting the middle classes. Just to be on the safe side I'll opt for "a" middle class wrapper.
A few of the some might say "small beer" issues covered in my wrap songs and parodies along with the general minefield topics of family life are:
Waitrose running out of Halloumi on Thursday.
Seagulls ripping open our bin bags.
Brexit.
Cycle lane rage.
Strangers asking if I ever had PPI.
Brexit
Dogs of leads on Hove Prom.
Any bylaw breaking on Hove seafront for that matter.
People not taking my addiction to Lemon drizzle cake seriously!
Did I say Brexit?
People who tell me to "shut up!" when I say anything mildly beyond the normal state of play.
If there's a topic you would like me to wrap about or a song you'd like me to parody please message me by clicking the link below.

Anyway this blogs is basically for anyone who may have listened to my song at this link below and wants to read the lyrics because they thought I was mumbling a bit.
That said both my mother and wife turned their noses up at that offer so I concede this blog may be self indulgent and quite possible surplus to requirements.
Oh yeah all the lyrics were written by myself,James Macdonald and are therefore subject to Copyright. In the likely situation that you want to nick them, err I'd really rather you didn't. Also please don't tell me to "Shut up! if I tell you I never had PPI. Hope you enjoy and please get in touch.
Love,no too soon for that, all the best
MC Wrapper



I’m the middle class wrapper,
I’m just washing up,
with my lyrical cup,
And a microwavable plate
I put recycling out late,
I’m the middle class wrapper
Yes I'm reading this song
To learn it would take far too long,
It’ll take you higher than Cheech and Chong
I’m slightly more ding than dong
I’m a middle class wrapper
There’s only one of me,
Check the family tree,
Hate wasps but I won’t touch a bee,
I’m concerned about Polination,
My wife’s watching location location….location
I’m the middle class wrapper,
favourite fish is red snapper,
I compose like Frank Zappa
Some have said I’m a very nice chappa
I’ve got three kids that makes me triple papa
We’re like a family of bears,
  without the broken chairs
I’m the middle class wrapper
Wrapper with a WR,
I lease a family car,
My bro thinks I got stung,
 I strongly disagree I’ll bite my tongue
Cos I’m the middle class wrapper,
I’m great with a google mappa,
Porridge makes me a regular crapper,
I’m an insomniac,
Eyes wide open when I’m flat on my back,
I’m a middle class wrapper,
Can’t sleep, foot tapper,
Can be anxious like an ocd shitzu
Unless I’ve just been to jui jitsu
Then I sleep like a regular bloke,
 Dreaming about my rear naked choke,
I’m a middle class wrapper,
But don’t get me wrong,
I will continue the song,
But this is getting quite long,
 I need To varnish those shelves
And Bedtime stories don’t tell themselves,
I’m a middle class wrapper so until next time,
Just continue your climb,
Like a middle class wrapper,
Piece….of cake
it’s a nice lemon drizzle,
It’s Homemade it’s the shizzle,
Actual peace this time……………
Please come and say hello on Twitter,Facebook or Utube.
https://twitter.com/ClassWrapper
https://www.facebook.com/MiddleClassWrapper/






Copyright James Macdonald 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment