Saturday 18 August 2018

MC Wrapper:Chapter 2 "Leaving the (House remix)


Welcome to this, the official blog of The Middle Class Wrapper."The" may sound a bit arrogant as I'm sure I'm not the only person out there who has strong minded opinions about the various issues affecting the middle classes. So just to be on the safe side I'll opt for "a" middle class wrapper.




Anyway this blogs is basically for anyone who may have listened to my song at this link below and wants to read the lyrics because they thought I was mumbling a bit.
That said both my mother and wife turned their noses up at that offer so I concede this blog may be self indulgent and quite possible surplus to requirements.
Oh yeah all the lyrics were written by myself, James Macdonald and are therefore subject to Copyright. In the likely situation that you want to nick them, err I'd really rather you just didn't.
Also please don't knock on the door or ring me Monday to Friday anytime between 6am and 9am. I am probably trying to get everyone where they need to be for the day, myself included. I assure you I won't sign for anything or want to receive a brochure for a new conservatory. Hope you enjoy the song and please get in touch if there is a topic you would like me to wrap about.
Love, no way too soon for that, all the best

I’m the middle class wrapper,
When I take the kids to School
I need to learn to chillo
Not feel like I could cry or scream into a pillow
So here is the dialogue
When we try to leave the house
Not efficient as their granny
Or punctual as my spouse
This song is free for you
You won’t receive a bill
If my life obtained a sponsor
It would be Petit filous or Actimel
I’m the middle class Wrapper and unlike my actual day
We're right on time and we're on our way
Your still in your pj’s x3
Get off that the table x3
Put that down  x3
I’ve just hoovered in there x3
Where’s your book bag x3
Do you need a wee x3
You don’t need an umbrella x3
It’s not even raining x3
No you can’t take a snorkel x3
I’m not shouting x3
You should have had your breakfast x3
Just choose a toy x3
You can go at school x3
We’re already late x3
We’re going to school not the zoo x34
And breath x134








Please come and say hello on Twitter,Facebook or Utube.
https://twitter.com/ClassWrapper
https://www.facebook.com/MiddleClassWrapper/


                                                                                                                                        Copyright James Macdonald 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment