Sunday 19 August 2018

MC Wrapper:Chapter 3 "The song no one wanted!"




Song 3, probably like the two before it and several after it wasn't requested by anyone. I'm sure half the battle of giving anything a go is getting over the fear of being ridiculed.

The fear of looking foolish. I am here to say sod it, give it a go. You never know it might be a laugh. I hope you like the song and if you have something in your life you've always wanted to do why not take that first step?

I hope me making a prat of myself in our kitchen once everyone has gone to bed might inspire you to do so. Good luck and I hope you like my song. 

    Love, no sorry way too soon for that,

     All the best

The Middle Class Wrapper




                                               A song no one asked for!

I’m a Middle class wrapper,

And I’m back by demand of no one at all,

Not my wife, the postman or someone nice like Zoe ball,

Not my Mum or someone in a dream like Charles de Gualle

But I’m here for now,

I’m never going to give up,

Not at least until I’m 80,

I want to live to see Scotland qualify for a World cup,

I’m a just a middle class wrapper,

And I’m exploring the stuff that keeps me feeling whacked,

Not celebrity bake off on an island while being tracked,

The stuff that really matters,

not a notification that makes me freeze and look down,

If I want to make a zombie film,

 I’ll walk down the high street of any British town,

But I am just as bad in fact I’m probably worse,

I check to see who might still like me,

 And I can’t decide if this is our evolution or our curse,

So what is it that really binds us

 makes me bothered about you,

When you say something nice about my children or let me have the last four pack of Petit filous,

Tribes of 150 is the wisdom that I’ve heard,

Not a dopamine hit from the icon of a bird,

I’ll admit to the hipocracy

 I need to practice what I preach,

Just let me post this one last vlog

I really think this one could maximise my reach,

When there’s sickness or there’s dying the silver lining’s clarity

Won’t care as much about who likes you or what your best friend’s Mum’s dog  had for it’s tea,

So what’s the question and the answer,

To make it fairer for all,

Be driven by others happiness,

 Not a fear that you’re lacking or might be dropping the ball,

You’ll know it when you find it,

you won’t need to sweat or bleed,

So do you want this fruity corner,

I mean exactly how much yoghurt does one household need,

Tonight I’ve gone against the future,

I’ve been the washing machine,

Respect the courage of a good man

and maybe we all can have a go at a dream,

So until I’m washing bottles

let your passion be a shout,

This is a grateful middle class wrapper whose done the pots and signing out,


Please come and say hello on Twitter,Facebook or Utube.

https://twitter.com/ClassWrapper
https://www.facebook.com/MiddleClassWrapper/
Copyright James Macdonald 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment